IP Sniffer is a suite of IP Tools built around a packet sniffer.
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless) or WinPcap (needs to be installed) or a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The sniffer has basic features like filter, decode, replay, parse…
The IP tools are :
- Bandwidth monitor.
- Adapter statistics (IP & NDIS).
- List and manage ARP entries, resolve IP to MAC, resolve MAC to IP, send a WAKEUP call.
- List and manage routes, enable & disable host as a router.
- List and manage open ports and attached processes.
- Edit network config.
- Hook winsock (winsock32.dll & ws2_32.dll).
- Spoof ARP (and do ARP cache poisoning), spoof TCP, spoof UDP, spoof ICMP, spoof DHCP Release.
- Change MAC address.
- SNMP Get & Set, List interfaces, Switch port mapper, Media Attachment Unit table.
- WINS Query.
- DNS (advanced) Query.
- Local resolver.
- DHCP Server, DHCP Discover.
- Whois Query.
- SMTP client.
- TCP tools (TCP ping, TCP half scan, Time-Daytime client/server).
- UDP tools (MSSQL Ping, SNMP ping, SSDP scan, Syslog client/server, Time-Daytime client/server).
- ICMP tools.
- TCP/UDP bounce port.
- MS Networks (enum servers by type, spoof net send, shutdown windows, remote properties, netbios names, Terminal Services process mgmt)
- Password tools :
Edit protected storage (IE, Outlook Express, …) , Decrypt Dialup Passwords , Dump XP Credentials ( MSN, network shares, …) & decrypt passwords , Decode IE history, Reveal asterisks / hidden passwords, decode RDP, Decode MSAccess passwords ).
- List and manage local & remote processes.
- Tiny firewall (using Windows API).
- Test bandwidth.
- Get internet IP.